Tuesday, August 12, 2008

What food should my wife be eating to stay in shape


What food should my wife be eating to stay in shape?
I care about my wife's well being and her shape. I want her to stay the same when I married her. We have no children and have no intentions on having any. What health foods should I get for my wife so she can stay in shape and stay healthy? I love my wife! She is so attractive.

Marriage & Divorce - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I think you should worry more about whats inside her and you for that matter. We all get old and wrinkly and fat at some point. Even if she stays thin and skinny she will still get wrinkles etc..Are you prepared to deal with old age, doesnt sound like it...
2 :
green vegetable and salad in routine
3 :
I'm sure compliments go pretty far not buying her food she's not a pet.
4 :
Health foods are a con. She just needs to avoid overeating. Do you love your wife or are you just physically attracted to her?
5 :
maybe she needs to start moving her very fast getting out of shape a's's once in a while?
6 :
vegetable



 Read more discussions :