Thursday, April 24, 2008

Fast Food / Health question. .


Fast Food / Health question. . .?
In my state, it's against the law to touch food without gloves on. How would I go about reporting a restaurant for not following the health codes? Thanks.
Fast Food - 8 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Go to the health department. Thats nasty. The sooner you report you could be saving someones life good luck!!
2 :
report them to the health department...then they willl send a health inspector over to do something about it...
3 :
You have to let the health department.. They will send an inspector for the resturant. Hurry up in Texas there was an out break of Hepitias B from Whatabuger!!
4 :
Call the health department
5 :
Write a letter, in the most professional manner you can expressing your concerns. Send it to the Corporate office of whatever food chain you ate from. Be sure to put a good phone number and your address at the bottom of the letter so they can contact you. Someone will call you, or respond in writing.Trust me. I had an insect in my salad the manager was rude, so I wrote a letter and they sent my $60 bucks in free money, then sent me a letter stating they were investigating the situation.
6 :
Health department!! Thats just nasty!
7 :
CHINESE PEOPLE
8 :
Contact the health department and file a report with them and ask them to investigate....they will investigate



 Read more discussions :