Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Why does food that is good for you usually taste bad, and things that are bad usually taste good?


Why does food that is good for you usually taste bad, and things that are bad usually taste good?
It'd be nice if candy bars and Taco Hell Super Grande Burrito Whatever... was health food.
Other - Food & Drink - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :

1 :
Probably, because you aren't use to the foods. i get like that, sometimes too.
2 :
iunno, but health food isn't healthy either. every day they come out with new studies saying something is bad for us, so y even worry?
3 :
im going to have to disagree with that not that all the junk food doesnt taste good it does but i love carrots and all fruit I enjoy fresh fish and things like that but thats just me
4 :
I know, I hate that. I changed my way of eating, and focused on making veggies in an interesting way to make them taste good. Also, I swear by Cooking Light magazine/annual cookbooks/website. They take a lot of sinful foods and make them healthy without sacrificing taste too much. But there is NO substitution for french fries!
5 :
Because the person cooking them doesn't how to make really healthy food taste really good.
6 :
It certainly makes it a challenge! Maybe we were intended to learn how to control our desires.
7 :
spices marinade how you cook it



Read more discussions :